1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. Gamez Forums is a place where links are allowed, as long as they are related to the content of the thread.

The Way To Get Wealth In TERA Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mmorpgspace, Jul 18, 2018.

1. mmorpgspace

mmorpgspace New Gamer

TREA is a free-to-play action-based massively multiplayer online roleplaying game: a vast, gorgeous world; and highly customizable characters. Wealth is a huge area of the game as it offers a superior different option to savor the sport. There are some simple ways to make Tera gold, maybe some are long term though. I hope you guys enjoyed this guide. I hope it helped you in some way. I also wanted to remind you can check out our cheap Tera gold on U4GM.

1. Events
    Play during events and sell the items
    Play during events, but while everything is low and sell several months later

2. The broker
    Buy commonly bought materials during their down points and resell them during their highs
    Some items sell for less than the vendor, buy them and vendor them
    Some items and costumes sell for more (or less) than the boxes they originate from (costumes also vary on race)

3. The Vanguard Initiative
    Complete your Island of Dawn dailies with as many characters as you can
    Create and level reapers and complete story quests for 60->65 while completing the VGI quests along the way, then use these for extra dailies; sell the 4x keen and use the credits on whatever to sell

4. Gathering and Crafting
    Gather daily with multiple accounts, be mindful of the limit and find the spots that are easy to gather
    Some items sell for more when refined, having alts with specific crafting leveled specifically to save production points is useful, find out which

5. Cash shop
    Take out your credit card, get EMP, and sell EMP
    Some items sell for higher, or lower than the standard EMP rate, so buy at the standard rate and sell it

6. Fashion Coupons
    Sell tradeable items
    Save some up and sell the weapon skins for new classes if they end up tradeable