1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. Gamez Forums is a place where links are allowed, as long as they are related to the content of the thread.

The Order: 1886

Discussion in 'Video Games for Consoles' started by Gamez, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Gamez

Gamez Administrator Staff Member

3. NoGam3r

NoGam3r New Gamer

It looks interesting.

4. Jony

Jony New Gamer

I was afraid this game will be all about zombies :D
    The graphics look so real, I almost thought its CGI, I guess the black bars are there because the PS4 cant handle the game otherwise.

5. Berbo

Berbo Gamer

It looks great, my PS4 will like this game :D

6. BorneoPig

BorneoPig New Gamer

The graphics are impressive.

7. Gamez

8. Scott Leggett

Scott Leggett Well-Known Gamer

This is the only game that makes me wish I had a PS4.

Friniskee likes this.
  9. Friniskee

Friniskee New Gamer

Oh my gosh, me too! Currently the only reason I'll be eventually buying a PS4!

Ava likes this.
  10. Ava

Ava Well-Known Gamer

badass game.

11. Dorkus Prime

Dorkus Prime Well-Known Gamer Staff Member

Home Page:
    XBOX:
    Dorkus Prime
    STEAM:
    DirkDaggerHand
    It was first advertised as a survival horror, not it just looks like a really dumb action game.

12. Jonkata

Jonkata New Gamer

So The Order may only be 4-5 hours long. Good. I'll pick it up second hand, play it , move on... I just have zero time for 100 hour games any more...

13. Ava

Ava Well-Known Gamer

Game length doesn't mean anything to me usually. something like monument valley takes one hour but is fantastic. but £50 for 6hrs single player only game is taking the biscuit if it's true. I'll still wait to see what reviews say as the 5 hour length is unconfirmed.
    I don't think the length of the game has any effect on the quality or the enjoyment of the game. I really like RYSE.
    However if I pay £60 for a game that lasts 5-6 hours then I'm not happy. I picked up RYSE for £15 and it was more than worth it. I'd have paid £30 for it. I think the price should reflect the gameplay hours.

14. AndrewDoran

AndrewDoran New Gamer

I'm still looking forward to this game. I need a break from some of these long ass games. Wolfenstein was my fix last year so it will be great to get a game which is at least 7 to 10 hours and looks great.

15. LeeJimmy

LeeJimmy Gamer

My issue with neglecting 2nd-hand games is that the devs and pubs get the first wind of cash. Those who buy 2nd-hand have no intention of buying it brand new, so the devs and pubs were never going to get that particular wave of cash anyway. Now I have a job I can afford games brand new, but as a student I practically lived in CEX. Sometimes you've got to stoop to a low level to have some selfish game time.
    I'm also still looking forward to it very, very much. I'd be embarrassed not to play it, especially after waiting so long.

16. Rowan

Rowan Gamer

There is definitely the argument that people who buy second hand are pumping money into the industry by allowing people to sell their games and buy more new games. If shops didnt buy the second hand games then people wouldnt be able to sell them and use that cash for more new games. I'm not against second hand games, I just find it a bit distasteful when Game push them harder than new games with minimal savings. I'm all for buying games that are a few years old from CEX but going in a week after a game is released and being presented with a used copy thats £4 off erks me.

17. Keith

Keith New Gamer

I gone full digital on my Xbox One. When I don't think something is worth the day one price. I wait for it to go on sale. Every week there's something on sale on Xbox live. I've found I don't have to wait long at all for a 20 - 25% discount maybe 2-3 months and if I wait 8ish months you get 50% - 70% off. Of course this means I can't trade a game back. So I really try and pay want I think each individual games value is to me... That's why I check reviews and let's plays regularly. I really felt Destiny was worth the full price, ended up knocking 130 hours into it. Got Sunset Overdrive at 40% have played bout 20 hours... Need to go back and finish it but feel I got my moneys worth. You get the idea. My way game makers get the cash. I fully understand not everyone can do this, but I feel if you can you should.

18. xtjmac510x

xtjmac510x New Gamer

It IS really a good game. I got my hands on it early and I had a ton of fun with it. I mean it is a bit on the short side and there's not much to do once you've beat it, but if you're a big history buff or it looks like something you'd really enjoy, I'd recommend it.

19. Gamez

Is it out, I thought the release d ate is February 20, 2015

20. Arjun

Arjun New Gamer

The order got 6.5 at IGN. Has this put anyone off buying it tomorrow?
    It's disappointing but the warning signs were everywhere, I kinda had a feeling it wouldn't shape up if they were having issues with the frame rate for so long and they kept showing the same part of the game. It's a shame I was hoping this would be this generations Gears of War. Gears of War was the first game i was wowed by in terms of graphics and it also introduced some really good third person shooter mechanics. Hopefully Bloodborne will be good, that game looks really cool.

21. Pauls

Pauls New Gamer

I dont know why this is but as pretty as it looked I was never really sold on it. I dont know if it was just the trailers they showed or the time setting I just didnt find myself jumping to get it.