1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. Gamez Forums is a place where links are allowed, as long as they are related to the content of the thread.

FIFA 18

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gamez, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Gamez

Gamez Administrator Staff Member

The new FIFA 18 will come out on 29th september. I already tried the demo. I don't see big gameplay changes.

3. Luz Underwood

Luz Underwood New Gamer

I just bought it at the weekend. I like it as different people have different choices and views. FIFA 18 introduces Real Player motion technology – the system behind biggest step in gameplay innovation in franchise history. The all new animation system unlocks the next level of responsiveness, and player personality – now Cristiano Ronaldo and other top players feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch. One can watch above demo and go with his/her own choice. Before you buy games, it is better if you familiar with the games. You can also search websites Online for more information about this game.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2018
  4. Arthur Lake

Arthur Lake New Gamer

My brother had played all the series of FIFA and last month he had bought FIFA 18. He had saw some new features in FIFA 18 like:
    Real Player Motion Technology, Player personality, Dribbling overhaul and FIFA Ultimate Team. It also has new team styles, improvement in presentation in a big way and also improved player personalities.
    I am also willing to FIFA 18 kaufen to check out these features.