1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. Gamez Forums is a place where links are allowed, as long as they are related to the content of the thread.

Being bad at video games

Discussion in 'Gaming Debates' started by Dreadful, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Dreadful

Dreadful Gamer

I was talking to a friend about gaming and he started to pour his soul about how bad he is at gaming and that people don't respect him in game because he is a walking frag or zombie(whatever he plays). Which I found funny as it doesn't matter, games are made to be fun. If he likes the game and enjoy it doesn't matter.
    This topic is devoted to people who are bad at video games, even if they play a lot. My take is the world is out there and it doesn't matter how my friend plays the games, it matters what he does in the real world(which might not be a lot if he is so slow there too).

The topic can also go in other way, are you good in some genre and bad in other?

3. DeltaFrAnt

DeltaFrAnt High Warlord Staff Member

Kicking ass in FPS and RTS.

Getting my ass kick on strategy turn based game and MOBA.

Just play the game the way you want.

Priyah likes this.
  4. fusrodah

fusrodah New Gamer

Interesting topic. I've noticed with some online games that they'll have servers devoted to "serious" players and "casual" players, so this seems to be a common issue. One game that I love (but I'm not very good at) is Super Smash Bros.

5. DeltaFrAnt

DeltaFrAnt High Warlord Staff Member

Which one ?

I can show you some trick for Melee.

6. ChuckD

ChuckD Gamer

I would say for FPS that I might get to be average if i play alot which i don't have time to do.

7. brittany16691

brittany16691 Gamer

Home Page:
    PSN:
    brittany16691
    XBOX:
    Wast3dGen0cides
    STEAM:
    brittany16691
    I enjoy games on Easy or Normal modes the first time around, but sometimes I'll replay on harder or even the hardest modes if I ever feel like it. I'm capable of any type of difficulty, and I'm really not all too shabby in any difficulty either. As for Multiplayer, I avoid it altogether cause my ass can get kicked that way.

8. Larchey

Larchey New Gamer

Home Page:
    XBOX:
    Larchey
    STEAM:
    chemble
    I'm not a great shooter, so I'm terrible at games like COD, battlefield, halo etc. I'm only getting decent in Borderlands and Bioshock because I play them so much. So I guess practice makes perfect but still.
    I'm a horrendous game driver. Crash Team racing is pretty much the only game I've mastered driving skills on. I always crash into things,

I like mmos though for multiplayer, but I can be nasty to play with sometimes. On an old mmo, I got in with some high levels (made friends etc) and we used to dungeon a lot. In return I'd solo lower level's 'rites of passage' quests they get every x9 levels up to 39. Because I was acting as tank, if I got a kid trying to be the big man, I'd basically let you die, then act like a sarcastic cow to you. Friends have played multiplayer with me in games and I end up shouting at them because they're not doing something right.