1. Guest, Read the rules. The Rules are simple. Don't spam. Be nice to the people here. Gamez Forums is a place where links are allowed, as long as they are related to the content of the thread.

Featured Assassin’s Creed Unity

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gamez, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Gamez

Gamez Administrator Staff Member

Assassin's_Creed_Unity.jpg
    Assassin’s Creed Unity:

3. Fr1eman

Fr1eman New Gamer

Will give it a try after I finish Far cry. Hope its not the same shit.

4. Trdh

Trdh Gamer

I spent most of the time just playing with the video settings until it can reach playable state for me. I made good compromise between quality and performance. It's one of the best Assassins creed games I have played.

5. JudgeDred

JudgeDred New Gamer

I have played this weekend and I have to say is that I dont understand the recent moaning about performance on all ubi games. The gameplay is nice and you just need not to play the game at high settings. I dont like that the game is designed with no real freedom, I mean you have to finish the mission exactly as the designer want you to. Regardless of timing, stealth, action, jump and run and etc.
    Yes, you can travel wherever you want, you open chests, but in the main missions you always have to finish the mission the way the designers thought about it.

6. NoGam3r

NoGam3r New Gamer

At first the game didnt run well on my 4790K + 770 GTX 2GB but I tried more variations and now I can finally say I play the game smoothly. I lowered the resolution from 1080p to 900p and turned off vsync and degraded from ultra. Now I can play with 50-60 fps steadily. Its more than enough for me to have fun.

7. Hntr

Hntr Gamer

I enjoy the game, they touched some little parts of the game. I dont get a good FPS while running in the street, aroun 30-40 which for me is okay, but occassionally it drops to 20, which kills the experience( and usually ammo if it happens during a fight). I got i7-2600K with 8GB and a R9 290 and even when I lower the fps i dont get more fps. Someone has better configuration?

Hra4kes likes this.
  8. TheDeer

TheDeer Gamer

http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-recommends-assassins-creed-unity-players-delete-all-game-contacts/

I didnt play Assassin's Creed game since the first one, I got tired there from the repetitive missions I got. I have seen the next games in the computers of my friends, but I didnt play them, Unity is the 2nd game I try from this franchise. Even if it was bug free, the game is nothing spectacular. Co - op was nice but it had a lot of broken features.
    About the single player campaign, you have xp and bars popping out all the time, but it just seems you dont accomplish something, it's rewarded for nothing, its like the game is trying to trick me I am having fun. The story is also not interesting, it gets repetitive, the characters are not interesting, it's like the writers at Ubisoft don't try to explore the universe of Assassin's Creed. And they also bring alien story, in the first mission you shoot a guy with sword... I think the game would be more interesting if it was only about humans doing human things. The game would be more interesting if it was well researched for better historic relevence.

9. TheMoneyGuy

TheMoneyGuy Gamer

It took me around 65 hours to complete the game at normal pace. Its one of the longest Assassins creed game I have played, I think the longest.
    The grpahics as you can see are beautiful, the lightning of the game is one of the best I have seen, sometimes you can see low textures but its normal for open world game. I didnt have problems with the game, even on 1.0 I played with 50 fps, in 1.2 I played around 56 locked all the time.
    The pop ins are annoying, but I got used to it. The voice acting is great too.
    The combat system is moderately difficult throughout the game. Its the best combat system in AC game for me. Paris is t he perfect cit for Assassins Creed game, its so beautiful.
    The things I dont like:
    I dont like the ending, I cant even realize what happened there, I wont say more.
    The Rifts, a fantastic idea with so much potential, yet all they did was basically platforming levels?

assassins%20creed%20unity49_15.jpg

Dark Shadow likes this.
  10. Kukoch

Kukoch New Gamer

I played a few chapters and I agree with you, this is the best Assassins Creed game I have played. It has better combat system, open ended missions, better stealth, better interior. It's just not nice because I cant play it and enjoy the most of it until the performance is fixed.

11. Betterey

Betterey Gamer

From the facebook page. I think I will snap it on some christmas deal, because I dont think they will make it cheaper so soon on Black Friday. assassins creed unity.jpg assassins creed unity1.jpg assassins creed unity2.jpg

Dark Shadow likes this.
  12. Uldana

Uldana New Gamer

13. Perpetrator

Perpetrator Gamer

Shame I didn't buy it.

14. Monterey

Monterey New Gamer

I have done this mission where you protect an aristocratic lady who has taken a pendant from her son/father/husband who was executed by the revolutionaries (bloody French commies), huge crowd shouting, chaos everywhere. Frail little lady, walking slowly, thanking me for help.
    I didn't want to draw too much attention, but suddenly someone from the crowd shouted "She is one of them ah-rycc-doough-crats!", and someone butchered here, there was blood everywhere :D. I thought I have to start over again the mission. The lady just jumped and killed the butcher with a gun and after this she drew a sabre. Her life bar was at 90% :D.
    Meanwhile, five or so opponents attacked, we cut them down, and proceeded throught the alley with the same excruciatingly slow walk. It looked just like a western - a narrow street, everyone fled, bodies everywhere, and from time to time, a group of scoundrels attacked only to be quickly slaughtered.
    After about a fifty meters or so, the lady said in a calm voice: "Thank you, young man, this is my house. I am safe now."
    I looked back at the narrow, filthy back street, now deserted and littered with bodies, and wanted to ask: "Are you sure? Want me to come with you up the stairs and wait till you lock the door from the inside?"

Dark Shadow likes this.
  15. Caretaker

Caretaker New Gamer

By the time the next Assassins Creed is released people will still complain about this :D

16. Mili

Mili New Gamer

Gamers with an AMD card, try the new Omega drivers Assassins Creed Unity.
    I just tested it in the very beginning, and with my HD 7870 the fps went from ~30 to 36-46. Let's see what the new patch will add to the performance.

Gamecrazay likes this.
  17. Petr

Petr New Gamer

It looks beautiful, I will get it after I finish with Dragon age 3.

18. Josefine

Josefine Gamer

Someone's desperate to sell their game after the miracle patches 1,2,3 that were supposed to fix performance didn't work and 4 got delayed :D

assassinscreed-sale.png

19. TheHero

TheHero New Gamer

Many things can be said about the game, but Unity is one of the best games of this year. Even with the bigs and the performance problems the game was fun. I enjoyed it.

20. Yusti

Yusti New Gamer

Shame I already got it :D, as for the game, its the usual once per year Assassins Creed. There are some brilliant ideas in this game and the usual problems.

21. Dorcheto

Dorcheto New Gamer

The last patch didn't fix the performance for me, I still have problems, I am tired of waiting and I will just play it as it is now. With medium graphics.